Monday, January 26, 2015

New Year New Stuff!

2015 is upon us! It's going to be a good year, I feel it in my bones!
I just turned 32 yesterday and I really do think this is going to be a good year. It was an awesome birthday, I got so much rad stuff, Tardis backpack and cookie jar, shirts, gummy bears, star wars poster, star trek glasses, a new bike, tickets to see Newsies. I'm really lucky to have cool people in my life that love me!
We are officially signed up for two conventions so far this year. In March we will be returning to ConDor in San Diego. Super stoked, we had a lot of fun last year. We'll be offering some new stuff too. Lots in the works
The other is the Intergalactic Expo in May in Sacramento. It's a newer convention, but it's all sci fi based so I'm super excited. I've been working on sewing some new stuff, specifically for this show, so I hope it's a hit!
I wish we could do more conventions and events but as small as we are now, the travel usually kills us. But we're keeping our eyes out for new things to do and expand.
I will be at SD Comic Con again this year, so I'm working on costume ideas and will definitely post here.
We did attend a tiny Con in Petaluma a couple weeks ago. I took a good friends daughter, who is super into Anime and hadn't been to a convention. She loved it. it was fun taking a younger person and watching them take it all in. They had a lot of things for kids to do, like paper crafts to make your own comic and things like that. Could grow in to a really fun con.



Looking forward to what this year has in store for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment